Summer Remediation Program
Space is limited! Be sure to register on January 20, 2020!
The Briarwood Difference!
- Specialized staff or certified Speech-Language Pathologists and reading specialists
- Evidenced-based academic strategies that can transfer to multiple settings
- Reported outcomes
Briarwood’s Summer Program is offered to students entering grades K-6.
Students attend four 45-minute sessions daily during the program. Emphasis is placed upon the building blocks of language-based literacy: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Thursday, June 4 - Thursday, June 25, 2020
Grades K-6 | 8:30 - Noon
- Registration opens January 20, 2020 on a first-come basis
- Total cost is $2,500
- Non-refundable fee of $100 for entry testing due on or before entry testing date
- $500 deposit due upon acceptance into program
- Remaining program fee balance of $1,900 due May 11, 2020
- All fees are non-refundable after May 11, 2020
ALL applicants must schedule a testing date prior to acceptance.
Saturday, March 28 | Saturday, April 18
WHO WE SERVE
Students who benefit from this program may display difficulty with the following:
Associating sounds in words when reading or spelling
Blending or segmenting sounds when reading or spelling
Understanding / retelling a story
Forming complete oral or written sentences
Sequencing / organizing information orally or in writing